All site additions require management approval before construction or change. (i.e. decks, storage sheds, landscaping, etc.)
- Check with management about location and use of ground campfires.
No motorized cruising. Keep golf carts on access roads.
Only electric golf carts allowed by park residents. Do not operate carts after dark without lights.
- Golf carts may be driven only by those 16 years of age or older.
- Speed limit in the park - 5 miles per hour. Please limit your speed on the county road, it helps reduce dust and improves safety.
- QUIET TIME is from 10:30 PM to 7:00 am Mon. - Thurs. and 11:00 PM to 7:00 am Fri. - Sun.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet.
- RV site and cabin renters are responsible for the safety and actions of their children and guests. All visitors/guests must check in at the office. No more than one visitor vehicle per campsite. Check at office for additional parking.
Only one RV per campsite.
Docks A & B are annual rental docks. Dock C is the courtesy dock, please sign in for slips on C dock when launching your boat. Erase your name when leaving resort or removing your boat.
Do not occupy courtesy dock slips for more than 14 consecutive days.
Rental docks are for slip renter and their guests only. Guests must be accompanied by renter.
No sublease or lending of the rental slips or boat-port storage allowed.
Do not store boats, utility trailers, boat trailers, etc. on RV sites except in Parkland area. Any storage in Parkland must be on concrete or gravel
The back, open storage area is for your use to store boats, trailers, etc. This is a cul-de-sac parking area, please do not park in the turn-around area. The storage area at the shop is for portable boat-port storage. Please notify management when using storage areas.
RV rates are based on 1-4 people.
Additional overnight guests are $4.00 /person/night.
Day visitors using the resort facilities are $2.00 /person/day.
POOL HOURS: 10:00 AM until Dusk.
POOL RULES: A parent or legal guardian must accompany children under
14 years of age. No cut-off shorts allowed in pool.
NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED INSIDE POOL FENCE AREA! No food or drinks allowed on pool deck. No pets inside pool fence.
Non-Denominational Church Services start Memorial weekend and continue through Labor Day weekend or longer as weather permits, at 8:30 am, listen for the church bell.
- No parking on empty RV sites. Additional parking is available in specified locations. Check at office.
Garbage containers are located behind the Lodge, please do not stack garbage on top of the lids. Do not place appliances, furniture, or salvage items in garbage containers. Break down all boxes prior to placing in containers.
- No draining of wastewater or gray water on the grounds.
FYI: The lodge is always open and available during storm alerts.
Information on upcoming events is posted on the bulletin board outside of Office.
No soliciting within Goody's Resort & RV Park.
We reserve the right to evict anyone that management deems necessary.
common sense and common courtesy.